Thursday, February 23, 2012

medical shingles contagious

While some people ask their attending physicians if the disease they suffer from is a serious threat to their life or, in some case, curable or not, patients that have been attacked by skin conditions must pose a very different inquiry to their dermatologist: is my skin problem contagious? Therefore, when talking about shingles, the question becomes: is shingles contagious? See, the problem about whether is shingles contagious or not might seem a trivial in relation to every other thing a patient might want to know. However, in order to avoid several complications and the spread of the disease, the physician must inform his or her patient whether is shingles contagious or not in their particular case.

       Just like any other dermatological problem in the world, shingles is contagious. Up to a certain degree and, of course, depending on the type of shingles that the infected person develops. For example, if the patient manifests what has been recently considered the earliest stage of shingles - chicken pox, everyone can be absolutely convinced that a form of contagious shingles has attacked them. Usually, only small children are affected by chicken pox, since it is considered a childhood disease. Due to the fact that the little ones have no notions of personal space or, even, serious hygiene, they will get the contagious shingles once they leave the well protected space of their homes, when they first go to kindergarten. Of course, parents must advise their children to not touch other kids' open wounds or even their slightly reddened skin. And, just as naturally, the children will pay absolutely no heed to their parents and they will come home with chicken pox and proof of the existence of the contagious shingles.
       In later years, after the childhood diseases have passed their due date and the child has turned into an adult, keeping away the contagious shingles is easier than it used to be. For example, it becomes normal for people to not touch itching or reddened areas of another's body. This should keep most persons from contracting the contagious shingles. Unfortunately, the fact that you have not caught it from someone else does not mean that you will not suffer from it. The truth is that shingles, while being contagious, is not exactly known for its' external causes. Basically, if you, at one point in your life, have had chicken pox, you will develop shingles eventually. It is just the way it is.

Contagious shingles: fact or fiction?

       Here are a few things that are wildly speculated about the contagious shingles. Some are true, but most of them are not. Unfortunately, the general public lacks the medical knowledge that helps separate the two:
  • Shingles is not contagious in all of its stages: TRUE. There is a moment in the development of shingles where the people surrounding the sufferer are safe: before the pustules appear. Once they show up, nothing can stop the contagious shingles from making other victims.
  • Shingles is not caught by sharing clothes, towels and living space: FALSE. If you share clothes and towels, the probability of you catching shingles or any other skin condition from your partner or roommate is very high. It is almost a given. Try to avoid using the same towels and even the same bathing area as someone who suffers from a skin disease.
       Shingles is unavoidable, so one might as well not try to keep safe: FALSE. There are people out there who have never had chicken pox. This basically means that they have very little chance of ever developing shingles on their own, simply because they do not have the virus in their bodies. However, if they come in direct contact with a shingles patient, things can get ugly: the one that has never had chicken pox has zero immunity towards the varicella - zoster virus and the consequences are rather nasty. He or she will develop something that resembles a mash - up between chicken pox and shingles, which is, unfortunately, very hard to treat and will, most definitely, leave the person scarred for life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete